Silver Line Blue Series
• Kojair always puts safety first, we never take risks by minimizing the flows.
• All the flows in the cabinet are set to levels, ensuring the safety of the user, environment and operation. (Typical downflow 0,4 m/s).
• Acoustic and visual alarms in any failure of air flows and in a false front window position.
• Uniform laminar airflow (mean value even ±5%) over the whole
working area secures safe operation.
• Silent and comfortable sound level from 44 dBa. The most silent cabinet in the world!
•The user annoying frequencies are minimized.
• Efficient light tubes (up to 3500 lux) together with optimal tube positions ensure unique shadowless lightning over the whole working area.
• Developed ergonomics enables better concentration of the user, meaning safe operation.
• Completely closing electrical sliding front window.
Kojair sets a new benchmark for the whole industry
• Energy consumption minimized and environmental effects of the cabinet optimized by improved technology and careful selection of components.
• Low total consumption of energy, from 170 W (size 130) with normal flow speed and working lights on.
Read more about SilverLine Blue Series cabinet from the brochure: